Director of Leasing
At the Centre of it all...
- Great spaces available for retail and non-retail use.
- The Centre of Tallahassee is ideally located 1.5 miles from Interstate 10. The mall is easily accessible from all areas of Tallahassee and surrounding smaller communities. The Centre of Tallahassee is immediately accessible to the affluent northeast quadrant of town via the interstate and interior roadways.
- Tallahassee, Florida’s capital, is home to Florida State University, Florida A&M University, and Tallahassee Community College with a student population of more than 65,000.
- The Tallahassee Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) had an estimated population of 375,371 in 2012.
- The market has a young demographic with the average age of 29.1 years within a 5-mile radius and 31.5 years within a 10-mile radius of the Centre.
- Children are our future. Of the 67 school districts in Florida, Leon County ranks among the top 7 districts in every subject at every grade level. 87% of Leon County students pursue post secondary education.
- The Centre of Tallahassee shoppers are well educated; 41% of customers within 5 miles of the center hold at least a 4-year degree.
- Current anchor tenants include Belk, Barnes & Noble, Ross, Shoe Carnival, Burlington Coat Factory and AMC 20 Theatres.
- The Centre of Tallahassee project is a multi-phase redevelopment of the 95-acre Tallahassee Mall located at North Monroe Street frontage and the creation of an open area plaza and main street.
- Future phases are expected to expand the existing entertainment and restaurant offerings and add residential and hospitality uses to the site.
|Radius||3 Miles||5 Miles||7 Miles|
|Avg. HH Income||$49,569||$51,911||$58,924|
|Drive Time||10 min||20 min||30 min|
|Avg. HH Income||$53,610||$63,048||$62,970|